Jaypee Public School, Greater Noida
Affiliated to CBSE (Affiliation No. 2131872, School Code: 60790)
Sports includes all forms of competitive physical activity or games which, through casual or organised participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing enjoyment to participants. It not only keeps the child physically fit but also helps at the emotional and spiritual level.
Our students have been giving an outstanding performance in Golf, Badminton, Taekwondo, Tennis, Shooting, Basketball and Skating .Our sport stars are the pride of our school's sports activities and have brought laurels to the school at International & National level. We are the recipient of hosting CBSE North Zone Lawn Tennis Tournament.
Specialized coaching is offered in various sports through :
NCR Badminton Tournament held at Noida Stadium from 14th July to 17th July. Rakshit Garg won Boys-11 doubles. Badminton League - Organised by Pullela Gopi Chand held at Shaheed Bhagat Singh Badminton Stadium, Greater Noida. Rakshit won Bronze. Awards were given by Gopi Chand Sir. Yogems Badminton Tournament held at Noida Stadium in April. Rakshit won Bronze. Rakshitis getting his trainingfrom Gopi Chand Sir.
The NBA -India vice president of basketball, Carlos Barroca started the unique clinic for 5000 youngsters virtually joined from Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata via satellite link. Students of our school also became a part of this event. Both Carlos and Kevin Durant kept the kids involved with series of defensive, passing and dribbling drills.Finally, Durant, 3459 kids make World Record at Clinic, including students of our Jaypee Public School. On 28th July 2017, Kevin Durant was with NBA ( National Basketball Association) India Academy in Greater Noida. Our students went to Jaypee sports complex and got chance to witness Kevin Durant's way of playing and high energetic session with kids involving positioning while playing basketball. The session was laced with words of encouragement by Kevin "Be fast but do not hurry".
PEC Programme: An initiative of British Council
JPS Sports academy
- Jr NBA school basketball program- After two year association as Jr Nba academic partnership, now NBA and we are starting new partnership where Junior NBA will coach & guide our regular Sports Staff with their advanced curriculum & visit our school on monthly basis to see the progress of students in Basketball so now our all students can avail the International standard sports curriculum under the guidance of Junior NBA.
- Yoga is indispensable for the holistic development of students in sports curriculum.
- Regular participation in CBSE Sports so that children play at higher standard and such participation and winning certificate help them for the further career growth.
- International standard sports facilities- Our students avail the International standard integrated Sports complex and now we are coming up with the same standard facilities within the school campus also as this is school have come up with 8 layer International standard synthetic basketball court with outer Skating ring.
- The school has established 10m air rifle shooting range and our students in the short time of duration they start doing good and reaching upto standard scores.
- Advanced standard coaching camps with professional teams like Baichung Bhutia football Academy.
- Advanced skill development program introduced through various clubs like chess, Taekwondo and shooting clubs for high standard coaching for the advanced level players as integral part of school club.
- Road safety and rules- School ensures the safety of children not only in the campus but also outside. We also guide them how to walk on the roads, how to drive on the roads and the safety rules norms. We also made the club on road and time to time with the help of traffic department we guide our students and conduct workshops with traffic department in our school so the children can understand the importance of road safety and rules.
- Our commitment towards sports is beyond the sports and we believe in providing all the support system to our upcoming budding players we’re looking forward that one day they will not only make the us proud even the country and we are very much committed to provide them complete academic support with extra classes and sports scholarships schemes.